It's so easy to purchase Gift Cards
from our Self-Serve Gift Card Kiosk
Now shoppers can purchase mall Gift Cards during all mall hours from the self-serve kiosk located in the Macy’s lower level courtyard.
The Kiosk allows shoppers to purchase Gift Cards quickly and conveniently. Shop Etc. Gift Cards are available for purchase from the kiosk in any denomination from $20 to $200 dollars.
About the Shop Etc. Gift Card:
- Valid at most U.S. retailers or restaurants that accept American Express Cards.
- Funds don't expire and can be used until the total value has been spent, giving the shopper maximum flexibility.
- No monthly fees. No expiration of funds. No lost value.
- Replaceable if lost or stolen with no fee.
- Purchase fee of $3.00 per Card.
- Available in any denomination from $20 to $200 when purchased from the Kiosk, or up to $500 from the Mall Management Office. Purchase limits may apply at the self-serve kiosk.
- The Shop Etc. Gift Card is an excellent way of saying thanks to employees, customers, or partners.
Corporate orders and larger denominated Gift Card purchases can be made at the Mall Management Office, Monday - Friday from 8:30am - 5:00pm. Appointments for Corporate purchases are suggested. Call the Management Office.
Mall Management Office is located on the lower level, by Macy’s.
For your convenience, we accept American Express, Master Card, Visa and Discover. Cash and personal checks are not accepted.
Click here to purchase a Gift Card online.