The Retail Maintenance Mechanic enhances the property value and user satisfaction by providing mechanical services at the property. The Mechanic has a good understanding of mechanical systems, and preventive maintenance. The position is for a Medford, OR location.
- Operate and maintain the properties mechanical systems in a manner, which protects, maintains and improves the value of the owner’s asset.
- Assist the Operations Manager implement and monitor hazard control, team safety practices, and ensure compliance with local codes and regulation to ensure the passing of the compliance portion of the operations audit.
- Operate the energy management systems to maximize energy efficiency.
- Provide preventive, ongoing and anticipated maintenance at the entire property.
- Assist the Operations Manager with developing energy improvement plans for the property.
- Maintain an equipment inventory control for the property.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required.
- Technical or Vocational school training, preferred
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
- One to three (1-3) years’ experience in a related field.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks independently.
- Knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project and Outlook) and Microsoft Windows.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES:
- Valid State Driver’s License is required.
PHYSICAL WORK REQUIREMENTS/CONDITIONS:
Tasks may include the following:
Ability to be on-call and available during non-traditional hours (i.e., After Hours, weekends, holidays).
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL’s investment in employees’ needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 40631BR.